Doctoral Training Grant reference numbers

From rs_faq
Jump to: navigation, search

If you're funded from the University's Doctoral Training Allowance (DTA) provided by the Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), you might need to know the EPSRC reference number of the Doctoral Training Grant you are funded by if you:

  • try to reregister as a student at the beginning of the academic year, and need to provide a reference number provided by your financial sponsor;
  • write a conference paper or journal article related to your PhD research, and need to acknowledge your EPSRC funding in a footnote.

DTG reference numbers by year

The reference number you must use depends on the academic year you began as a PhD student:

Personal tools